cat-users - [[cat-users]] finding my institution

[[cat-users]] finding my institution

  • From: Andrew Feenberg <andrew_feenberg AT sfu.ca>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] finding my institution
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 13:07:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

My institution is in Canada and I am in France. Is there a way to get the configurations assistant?

______________________________

At Simon Fraser University, we live and work on the unceded traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.

New Books:

Technosystem: The Social Life of Reason (Harvard, 2017)

La Philosophie de la Praxis (Lux Editeur, 2016)

Critical Theory and the Thought of Andrew Feenberg, D. Arnold and A. Michel, eds. (Palgrave, 2017)

Andrew Feenberg
Canada Research Chair in Philosophy of Technology
School of Communication
Simon Fraser University at Harbour Centre
ACT, Room 3598
515 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 5K3
Canada