cat-users - [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT, silent install

[[cat-users]] eduroam CAT, silent install

  • From: Lukas Wringer <mailmaster AT wringelu.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT, silent install
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 13:46:33 +0200

Hello GÉANT,

We are using the eduroam CAT Tools with the GÉANTlink supplicant
(Windows 10). While the user driven installation works as intended, the
silent switch (/S) still has an issue:

If the supplicant is not installed beforehand (as it is normally of
course) it still prompts the user for an "OK" (see screenshot in
german) for the installation of GÉANTlink.

As a workaround I tried installing GÉANTlink with the "/quiet"
parameter first and then we use eduroamCAT with "/S" which works, but
it would be nice if it could be fixed.

Yours faithfully,

Lukas