cat-users - [[cat-users]] EDUROAM installer missing dependencies

[[cat-users]] EDUROAM installer missing dependencies

  • From: Jan Knížek <jk AT janknizek.cz>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] EDUROAM installer missing dependencies
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 14:55:34 +0100

Hello,

I can see that the Linux Eduroam installer is checking for dependencies,
but not all of them. Namely, python-dbus package on my Arch Linux
machine was missing and all I was getting was a message saying the
NetworkManager couldn't be configured. Could you provide some more
informative message? I spent on this issue quite some time.

Best regards,

Jan Knížek