cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] I need to get our instition registered.

Re: [[cat-users]] I need to get our instition registered.

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: "Fenwick, David" <David.Fenwick AT rhul.ac.uk>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] I need to get our instition registered.
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 10:24:57 +0100

Hello,

> How do I do this, I manage the EduRoam at our institution, I cannot find
> this info.

This is described in the inst admin manual:

https://wiki.geant.org/display/H2eduroam/A+guide+to+eduroam+CAT+for+institution+administrators#AguidetoeduroamCATforinstitutionadministrators-Step1:Requestinganentryforyourinstitution

In short, contact JISC and they can send you an invitation token.

Alternatively, I've heard you can trigger this yourself in the "JISC
eduroam support server" about which you probably know much more than I do.

Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
de la Recherche
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

recipient's key is known to me

  • Re: [[cat-users]] I need to get our instition registered., Stefan Winter, 02/08/2018