cat-users - [[cat-users]] Eduroam Wroclaw Medical University

[[cat-users]] Eduroam Wroclaw Medical University

  • From: Felix Wyderka <felix.wyderka AT gmx.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Eduroam Wroclaw Medical University
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 20:29:39 +0100

Dear EduroamTEam,

I am a student at Wroclaw Medical University and I have been trying to
connect to connect to Eduroam with my MacBook. However even when I download
the helper from https://cat.eduroam.org/?lang=pl# I can log in but the pages
won’t load. Is there anything I forgot to do? Can you please help me with the
problem? I have been able to access the WiFi with my Windows Laptop before
and it worked fine but with my Mac it will not work.
Help would be much appreciated.

Yours sincerely

Felix Wyderka