cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Lost all my permissions to eduroam CAT

Re: [[cat-users]] Lost all my permissions to eduroam CAT

  • From: Miroslav Milinovic <miro AT srce.hr>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>, Eli Beker <eli.beker AT iucc.ac.il>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Cc: Hank Nussbacher <Hank AT mail.iucc.ac.il>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Lost all my permissions to eduroam CAT
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 17:20:44 +0200

Eli,

please use your credentials provided by IUCC. If that fails it means
your IdP has changed your ePTID.

But no problem, we can re-invite you and after re-registering you'll get
the same rights as before with no data loss.

Please let us know (at
monitor AT eduroam.org)
if your access with IUCC
identity is not working as expected.