cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT: Vous êtes invités à administrer un IdP

Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT: Vous êtes invités à administrer un IdP

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Michel BANGIL <michel.bangil AT cirad.fr>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org, philippe.granier AT cirad.fr, "help AT eduroam.org" <help AT eduroam.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT: Vous êtes invités à administrer un IdP
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:18:17 +0200

Hello,

as far as I understand, your federated login to the eduroam Operations
Support Systems does not work.

I also understand that your IdP is in principle prepared to release all
the required attributes.

Further, I can see that the response by the eduroam SP Proxy is NOT the
normal one; if it simply misses an attribute, it would tell you so. Just
a white page is not the usual error message you'd get.

I am forwarding your request to the eduroam Operations Team who oversee
the operation of the eduroam SP Proxy.

Looking at your attribute values, my best guess is that it is unexpected
that your affiliations are multi-valued. Maybe that causes a hiccup at
the SP server side?

I'm sure eduroam Operations Team will get back to you to sort this out.

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche

Tel: +352 424409 1