cat-users - [[cat-users]] CRL Distribution Point in the server certificate points to a non-existing location

[[cat-users]] CRL Distribution Point in the server certificate points to a non-existing location

  • From: Stefan Meichtry <stefan.meichtry AT ffhs.ch>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] CRL Distribution Point in the server certificate points to a non-existing location
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 10:09:50 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, de-CH, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi all.

I have a problem with the „Realm testing“ for our realm „ffhs.ch“.

The tool tells me: “The extension 'CRL Distribution Point' in the server certificate points to a non-existing location.” (see attached screenshot)

The location in the certificate is: http://ca.ffhs.ch/ffhs_eduroam_radius_ca.crl

I have tryied this location from internal and external and I got always the CRL.

What could be wrong?

Kind regards, Stefan