cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Add my uni to the cat database.

Re: [[cat-users]] Add my uni to the cat database.

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Mohd Akhbar <mymohaja AT gmail.com>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Add my uni to the cat database.
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 10:06:49 +0200

Hello,

> i'm from UTHM Malaysia. How do i add my uni edoroam to the CAT database
> ? Please advise.

Access to the system is granted by National Roaming Operators (NROs). In
your case, this is MYREN (myren.net.my).

If they are not aware of CAT, please point them to:

https://wiki.geant.org/display/H2eduroam/A+guide+to+eduroam+CAT+for+federation+administrators

and

https://wiki.geant.org/display/H2eduroam/Access+to+eduroam+Operations+Support+Services

Stefan WINTER