cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Accidentally deleted my admin profile!

Re: [[cat-users]] Accidentally deleted my admin profile!

  • From: Ole Frendved Hansen <ole.frendved.hansen AT deic.dk>
  • To: "Morris, Andi" <amorris AT cardiffmet.ac.uk>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Accidentally deleted my admin profile!
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 11:04:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: da-DK, en-US

Hi Andi,

You should mail  service AT ja.net regarding a renewal of your account.

Best regards,  Ole
--
ole.frendved.hansen AT deic.dk
DeiC, Danish e-Infrastructure Cooperation, www.deic.dk

Den 11. aug. 2017 kl. 10.56 skrev Morris, Andi <amorris AT cardiffmet.ac.uk>:

Hi all,
I was just in the process of adding a new administrator to our cat management page, and saw an admin that I didn’t believe was required, so removed it. It turns out that this was me! There was a mix up as the email address associated with the account was not mine, but an email group.

OOPS!

Is there any chance I could get another invite to manage our site please? I can’t see a place to request one on the cat page, nor on support.eduroam.uk.

Cheers,
Andi

Andi Morris
IT Security Officer
Cardiff Metropolitan University
T: 02920 205720
E: amorris AT cardiffmet.ac.uk
Skype for Business: amorris AT cardiffmet.ac.uk

Cardiff Metropolitan University - Queens Anniversary Prizes 2015