cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] CAT download stats

Re: [[cat-users]] CAT download stats

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Michael Davis <davis AT udel.edu>, eduroam CAT Feedback <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] CAT download stats
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 08:41:14 +0200

Hi,

> Is there a way to reset the user download stats presented on the IdP
> Overview page?
> I know the counts reset when you create new profiles, but we're running
> various
> advertising campaigns to move to a single (eduroam) SSID and are
> interested in
> gauging download counts after each campaign.

I'm afraid not - we also need those numbers (aggregated) to justify our
own existence, so losing numbers is not really a feature we are
interested in.

All hope is not lost, however: take note of the download counter before
the campaign, substract the new ones from the previous state.

(It's what we do internally for monthly growth rate - pretty standard
for all kinds of counters which ever-increase)

Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
de la Recherche
2, avenue de l'Université