cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] RES: Eduroam CAT on notebook

Re: [[cat-users]] RES: Eduroam CAT on notebook

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: James Hiroshi Habe <jhhabe AT gmail.com>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] RES: Eduroam CAT on notebook
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 14:02:25 +0200

Hello,

downloading the installer and running it should indeed be all. However:

if the settings at UP1 were changed, then those same new settings also
need to be uploaded to our web portal by the IT administrators there.

Maybe they still distribute the old ones; which then will of course not
work.

Please check back with your IT department if they are really sure that
the information they are giving to CAT are (again) correct.

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche

Tel: +352 424409 1