cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Problemas Eduroam

Re: [[cat-users]] Problemas Eduroam

  • From: Jose Manuel Macias Luna <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • To: LORETO SUAREZ FERNANDEZ <loreto.s AT incar.csic.es>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Problemas Eduroam
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 09:44:39 +0200

Hello Loreto,

this is an English-speaking mailing list, so I'll switch to English... :)

Are you using Safari, or any other browser in your phone? If you are
using Chrome (could be the case, seen the big G below) please try
downloading the configuration profile again with the Safari browser.

Best regards,

Jose Manuel.