cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Upgrade of SP authentication proxy for eduroam CAT and monitoring services - completed

Re: [[cat-users]] Upgrade of SP authentication proxy for eduroam CAT and monitoring services - completed

  • From: Dubravko Voncina <dubravko.voncina AT srce.hr>
  • To: eduroam CAT Feedback <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Cc: cat-devel AT lists.geant.org, monitor AT eduroam.org, eduroam OT <eduroam-ot AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Upgrade of SP authentication proxy for eduroam CAT and monitoring services - completed
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 10:58:55 +0100

Hi all,

We've had some problems with eduGAIN SP proxy during the weekend.
Can you please try if authentication to eduroam monitoring/CAT services is
working for you now?

Best regards,

Dubravko Voncina
Middleware and Data Services Department
University of Zagreb, University Computing Centre, www.srce.unizg.hr
dubravko.voncina AT srce.hr,
tel: +385 98 219273, fax: +385 1 6165559