cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT

RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT

  • From: "Visser,Ramon R.D." <r.visser AT fontys.nl>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Cc: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, Tuukka Vainio <tuukka AT utu.fi>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 09:12:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: nl-NL, en-US

Hi,

We have uploaded these files to F-Secure and they soon will mark the Windows
installer files as a false-positives.
Many thanks for the support.

I do have another question about the eduroam Visitor Access (eVA) service.
Where can we find the direct user download link and QR code for eduroam
"Visitor Access (eVA)"

Best regard,

Ramon Visser

Ramon Visser * Projectmedewerker, Dienst IT * Fontys Hogescholen
Het Eeuwsel 2, 5612 AS * Gebouw S1, kamer 3.12 * Postbus 347, 5600 AH
Eindhoven
r.visser AT fontys.nl
+31618390398