cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Can't connect

Re: [[cat-users]] Can't connect

  • From: <rlake2 AT depaul.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org,mhauler AT tulane.edu
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Can't connect

I am seeing this same behavior.. Before the 1.1.3 update I had no issues but
now I am unable to connect.. When setting up eduroam manually on the device it
works fine when onsite. Anyone else seeing this and does anyone have a
solution? So far I have tried it on Windows 10/8.1/IOS and all have shown the
same issue, "Can't connect to this network". The only difference I am seeing
in the profiles is that it is set to connecting even if the network isn't
broadcasting as configured by CAT..

  • Re: [[cat-users]] Can't connect, rlake2, 01/18/2017