cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] google authN

Re: [[cat-users]] google authN

  • From: "Miroslav Milinovic" <miro AT srce.hr>
  • To: <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Cc: <eduroam AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] google authN
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 00:10:36 +0100

Hi all!

Use of Google ID to login into CAT and other eduroam supporting services has been enabled.

Please let us know if you experience any problems by sending an e-mail to monitor AT eduroam.org.

As announced in my previous e-mail we had to invite some of you to register again. In that case you've received an e-mail from monitor AT eduroam.org with the instructions.

Kind regards

Miro

----- Original Message ----- From: "Miroslav Milinovic" <miro AT srce.hr>