cat-users - [[cat-users]] Expired certificates

[[cat-users]] Expired certificates

  • From: Alistair Simmons <A.Simmons AT latrobe.edu.au>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Expired certificates
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 01:38:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello Support,

We had a number of Macs users that pushed out the Eduroam certificate using mobileconfigs. That wireless certificate has now expired, people who set Eduroam up manually have no problem updating the settings but the people who installed Eduroam using the mobileconfig can no longer access or update their wireless. I have removed the Eduroam profile from the profiles section in System Prefernces but it seems to keep the wireless settings. Is there somewhere that the settings get stored that needs to be deleted on OSX 10.12?

Regards,

Alistair

  • [[cat-users]] Expired certificates, Alistair Simmons, 11/18/2016