cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Problema al abrir archivo .mobileconfig

Re: [[cat-users]] Problema al abrir archivo .mobileconfig

  • From: Jose Manuel Macias Luna <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • To: Arturo de la Peña <arturo.delapena AT hotmail.com>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Problema al abrir archivo .mobileconfig
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 11:06:40 +0200

Hello Arturo,

this is an English-speaking mailing list.

Regarding your problem, what browser are you using? what Mac OS X
version? you mention even Finder does not associate the .mobileconfig
extension with Preferences, and that's quite strange... it looks as if
you previously associated the extension with TextEdit.

Depending on your Mac OS X version you could also go to Preferences
(Preferencias) > Profiles (Perfiles) and then hit the '+' sign to select
the file with the profile.

Best regards,

Jose Manuel.