cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] Android 7

RE: [[cat-users]] Android 7

  • From: Ayres G.J. <g.j.ayres AT swansea.ac.uk>
  • To: Joel Bjervig <joelfbjervig AT gmail.com>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] Android 7
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 07:27:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi,

eduroam works well and is compatible with Android 7.

eduroamCAT (the app) also works on Android 7, and should be available from the Play store for you.

There is even an option on cat.eduroam.org for Android 7 now by the looks.

Let me know if you are having any trouble accessing or using the app.

Gareth Ayres.