cat-users - [[cat-users]] EDUROAM

[[cat-users]] EDUROAM

  • From: Miguel Arnaiz Fernandez <miguelarnaiz94 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] EDUROAM
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 10:14:37 +0200

Good morning:
I’am a student from Universidad de Valladolid and since WLAN Eduroam has
changed it has been impossible for me to connect.
I’ve tried to download de installer with macOS Sierra and with Android 6.0
and every time I click the link nothing happens. I’ve also tried to click
where you have to when the download doesn’t start but neither it works.
I hope you can give me a solution.

Best regards.

Miguel Arnaiz.