cat-users - [[cat-users]] eduroam

[[cat-users]] eduroam

  • From: Temur Maisuradze <temur AT grena.ge>
  • To: <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] eduroam
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 19:42:05 +0400

Hello,

I hope this is the GEANT mailing list of the eduroam Operations Team.
I am .ge federation operator and I need access to the eduroam Operations Support Services.
eduPersonTargetedID is
temur AT grena.ge

Could you tell me if I need to provide more info.
Best regards.

--
Temur Maisuradze
System Administrator

Georgian Research and Educational Networking Association
10 Chovelidze Street
0108 Tbilisi, Georgia
Tel: +995 32 225 05 91
Fax: +995 32 291 29 52
Mob: +995 598 123 000
www.grena.ge

  • [[cat-users]] eduroam, Temur Maisuradze, 07/27/2016