cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Fwd: Media properties in profiles?

Re: [[cat-users]] Fwd: Media properties in profiles?

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Fwd: Media properties in profiles?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 11:24:01 +0200

Hi,

> I can see the use case - also some sites do want another SSID for staff but
> not students....so same issue -
> extra SSID(s) for just some profiles

Okay, folks have been waiting for this feature for quite a while now,
and CAT 1.2 is still some time out due to all the new great features we
are developing in the eduroam development task of GEANT.

Luckily, the per-profile media selection is rather easy to code and can
also be part of the 1.1.x branch.

We meanwhile have a working implementation ready in branch and will
release this with 1.1.3 which is coming this September.

Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
de la Recherche
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

recipient's key is known to me

  • Re: [[cat-users]] Fwd: Media properties in profiles?, Stefan Winter, 07/14/2016