cat-users - [[cat-users]] Eduroam and connecting in Norway

[[cat-users]] Eduroam and connecting in Norway

  • From: Freddy M <murremann AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Eduroam and connecting in Norway
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 13:14:35 +0200

Hello,

I saw that Eduroam recently have updated the systems and that I should contact this email in case of errors.

I am a student connected to Kings College London (KCL) and I have an active account with KCL. I have been using Eduroam in Norway for several weeks, however, this Monday I was disconnected and since then I have not been able to reconnect.

I contacted KCL IT support and they have no problems, except they told me that me and other Norwegians are having the same problem connecting to Eduroam in Norway, using our KCL accounts. I have contacted University of Oslo, the uni I am connecting through, but they too have no answers.

I have tried several avenues.
Just using my k1506001 (my k-number from KCL)
Using k1506001 AT kcl.ac.uk
Using k1506001 AT kclad.ds.kcl.ac.uk
And
Downloading the configuration app for w10 from eduroam (see attached photos)

I have also tried the three options above on my Android without any luck. Additionally, I have tried from different universities and locations in Oslo.

None of the the options are working and I am getting stressed because of my dissertation deadline coming up.