cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam

Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam

  • From: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
  • To: Laura Misener <lmisene AT uwo.ca>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 10:29:37 +0000

Hi,

> I am here at LJMU for the LSA conference and cannot connect to Eduroam via
> my iPhone. My institution in Canada - western University is not listed for
> some reason? I have used it at other universities?

if you have used eduroam at other sites you dont need to use eduroamCAT again
- once you are configured
you are configured....no matter what site you go to. whether your
organisation is listed
is dependant on whether they have an eduroamCAT profile configured by their
admins....not whether
they are members of eduroam federation.

many thanks

alan