cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP

RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP

  • From: "Voelker, Andy" <anvoelker AT davidson.edu>
  • To: eduroam CAT Feedback <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 14:00:00 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi. Thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately, when I select Davidson
College in the list, it takes us to a single sign-on page that is not set up.
Could this be because of our relationship with InCommon? Either way,
neither link is getting me anywhere. I'm not opposed to having SSO set up,
but I'll have to refer that to a colleague. I don't see a location to put in
an invitation token.

Thanks for your assistance.

Andy Voelker
Network Technician/Wireless LAN Manager