cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Configurazione windows 7 eduroam Politecnico di Bari

Re: [[cat-users]] Configurazione windows 7 eduroam Politecnico di Bari

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Nicola Spinelli <guitarnick AT hotmail.it>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Configurazione windows 7 eduroam Politecnico di Bari
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 16:39:04 +0200

Hello,

> Salve, vorrei sapere da dove posso reperire l'exe di configurazione
> della rete wifi eduroam del Politecnico di Bari per windows 7. Il vostro
> sito permette di scaricare l'exe di configurazione da windows 8 in su.
> Grazie in anticipo per la vostra risposta.

Your Identity Provider probably uses the EAP type "TTLS-PAP". eduroam
CAT supports this EAP type from Winodws 8 and onwards, but not on Vista
and 7.

This situation may change later this year (winter semester). Either
check back then, or contact your local IT support for a more immediate
answer/help.

Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
de la Recherche