cat-users - [[cat-users]] Problem to access eduroam CAT admin profile

[[cat-users]] Problem to access eduroam CAT admin profile

  • From: "Ing. Luis Manuel Castro" <lcastro AT cudi.edu.mx>
  • To: Miroslav Milinovic <miro AT srce.hr>
  • Cc: Brook Schofield <schofield AT terena.org>, Paul.Dekkers AT surfnet.nl, Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org, eduroam AT cudi.edu.mx
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Problem to access eduroam CAT admin profile
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 20:40:42 -0500

Dears

I'm Luis, the eduroam administrador in Mexico, this days when I enter
in the eduroam CAT profile, we don't have information about us and our
registration, and the registration from other institutions. I had some
months without get into and now when I tried, this happened.

Our service is CUDI, we was connecting with fecebook option to login
because we are no ready with the federation.

Could you help me to recover all information about us and ours
institutions, we need add another institutions at eduroam CAT and we
can't currently.

What information do you need about us to help us?

Regards
--
eduroam México / CUDI
http://www.eduroam.mx