cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Linux Config Script

Re: [[cat-users]] Linux Config Script

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Vidar Kværnø Stokke <vidar.stokke AT ntnu.no>, Markus Vogl <vogl91 AT gmail.com>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Linux Config Script
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 09:27:40 +0200

Hi,
Indeed quite soon. We are preparing release 1.1.2 which will by python3 safe. Not only it will not fail when called by python 3 but will also search for the python3 command it it does not find "python".

The release should be out beginning of May and then the eduroam OT will need to update the production version, but I would be pretty sure that this can be done in May as well.

Tomasz