cat-users - [[cat-users]] CAT developer for Middlesex University

[[cat-users]] CAT developer for Middlesex University

  • From: Gwo-Huey Ling <g.ling AT mdx.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] CAT developer for Middlesex University
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 10:47:43 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

Hi,

Can I be listed under IdP. Middlesex University is connected via JaNet and I have credentials to check connections there and we have eduroam setup on our network. But I would like to be added to eduroam CAT. Please can you create me an account? My details are as below and for my colleague Andrew Kent.

Many thanks,

Gwo

Middlesex Uni Logo

Gwo-Huey Ling

Network Architect

Computer & Communication Systems Service

Middlesex University

The Burroughs

London, NW4 4BT

Tel: +44 (0)20 8411 5381

Mob: +44 (0)7884 236684

Email: g.ling AT mdx.ac.uk

Skype: gwo.ling

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS. There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.