cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Issues with most recent CAT (osx/ios)

Re: [[cat-users]] Issues with most recent CAT (osx/ios)

  • From: Marcus Hansson <marcus.hansson AT hkr.se>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>, Pål Axelsson <pal.axelsson AT hkr.se>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Issues with most recent CAT (osx/ios)
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 13:31:05 +0000
  • Accept-language: sv-SE, en-US

Hi.
Maybe we misunderstood each other, let me clarify...

The certificate that's presented when connecting on an apple device is not a
"bogus" certificate.
Rather, it's the "intermediate" certificate in the chain.
While on a PC, the top level root certificate is correctly presented.

In the attached screenshot, you'll see that the highlighted (2nd in line)
certificate is presented on OSX.
While connecting on a PC, the top certificate (1st in line) is the one being
presented to the user.

With that in mind, any idea what may be causing this issue?

/ Marcus

Den 2016-04-01 15:11 skrev "Stefan Winter"
<stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
följande: