cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] CAT Login

Re: [[cat-users]] CAT Login

  • From: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
  • To: "Michael Richards (IT Services)" <M.J.Richards.1 AT bham.ac.uk>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] CAT Login
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 20:27:06 +0000

Hi,

> Can you please check my login and see if you can see any problems?

I can see you are a known administrator - your login is via federated
login - so what federated access method did you use to login into the
CAT site as an admin user - google, twitter, your own Shibboleth IDP?

(as a brief aside....for development request - would be nice for federation
admins to be given a clue as to who/what the admins chosen IDP was )

if you are using the same IDP for login then it could be that your unique
key from that IDP has changed - thus breaking federated access via that IDP
(seen this happen with many eg simpleSAML upgrades :/ )

alan

  • [[cat-users]] CAT Login, Michael Richards (IT Services), 02/15/2016
    • Re: [[cat-users]] CAT Login, A . L . M . Buxey, 02/15/2016