cat-users - [[cat-users]] eduroamCAT

[[cat-users]] eduroamCAT

  • From: paul <paul AT esru.strath.ac.uk>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] eduroamCAT
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 09:19:15 +0000

When I run the app (Android 4.3) the profile seems to install OK. For the current device configuration all looks OK except for "server subject match missing".  The connection status indicates disconnected, even though it is scanning and the Eduroam signal is strong. Any help welcome ...!  Eduroam used to work fine on the phone until I tried using eduroamCAT.

Regards
Paul Strachan
Dr P A Strachan                   email: paul AT esru.strath.ac.uk
ESRU, Dept. of Mechanical and Aerospace Eng.
University of Strathclyde               phone: +44 141 548 2041
Glasgow G1 1XJ, UK                 http://www.strath.ac.uk/esru

The University of Strathclyde, charity number SC015263

JPEG image