cat-users - [[cat-users]] Authentication problem "université Stendhal" account

[[cat-users]] Authentication problem "université Stendhal" account

  • From: Yoann Mitaine <yoann.mitaine AT u-grenoble3.fr>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Authentication problem "université Stendhal" account
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 12:21:25 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
I belong to the french university "Université Stendhal Grenoble 3",
I had an access to the administrator interface to cat.eduroam.org service but since many time (I don't know exaclty when) I cannot access to this interface.

Attached the screen after the authentication atempt.

Could you have a look of this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Regard,

--
Yoann Mitaine
Direction Générale Déléguée des Systèmes d'Information