cat-users - [[cat-users]] query

[[cat-users]] query

  • From: "Apostolos Papadopoulos" <apostolos AT cropintellect.co.uk>
  • To: <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] query
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 14:48:58 +0000

Hi there,
I am trying to configure my Samsung S5 to log in to the eduroam at Nottingham Uni. I have downloaded the app and the profile file. How do I load it. I must have tried everything and spend 4 hrs on it.
Could you please let me know how to load the profile.
Many thanks in advance
Apostolos

Dr Apostolos Papadopoulos

Crop Intellect Ltd

Enterprise@Lincoln

Rope Walk

Lincoln

LN6 7DQ, UK

Mobile: +44 (0) 7500 794140

Office: +44 (0) 1522 837268

Email: apostolos AT cropintellect.co.uk

Linkedin: A. Papadopoulos

Website: www.cropintellect.co.uk

Twitter: @Crop_Intellect

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Crop Intellect Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.

Crop Intellect Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales, Company number: 7833468