cat-users - [[cat-users]] Input mask or help text

[[cat-users]] Input mask or help text

  • From: Rey Cédric <cedric.rey AT hefr.ch>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Input mask or help text
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 15:27:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, fr-CH, en-US

Hi,

First of all, I wish you all a happy New Year!

I just begin to use the cat tool and it’s really interesting! Thanks for your job.

But I have a question, is it possible to add an input mask on the username filed with the installer? Or just a little help text to remind the user he has to use his username AT ourdomain.com?

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

Cédric

  • [[cat-users]] Input mask or help text, Rey Cédric, 01/04/2016