cat-users - [cat-users] Eduroam Cat Log Failure No 45a3f4517c

[cat-users] Eduroam Cat Log Failure No 45a3f4517c

  • From: "Gates, Rees" <RGates AT RVC.AC.UK>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Cc: IT Infrastructure Services <itis AT rvc.ac.uk>
  • Subject: [cat-users] Eduroam Cat Log Failure No 45a3f4517c
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 14:15:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

I am the Cat.eduroam.org administrator for the Royal Veterinary College.

I was able to login as an admin with my Facebook account but can no longer do so as it reports that the app is no supported. I have also tried logging in with the Royal Veterinary College OpenAthens LA account but this reports back an error as seen in log number  45a3f4517c.

Please could you review the problem encountered as I urgently need to upload a new set of eduroam certificates for our wifi clients.

Many thanks for your anticipated assistance in this matter.

Regards,

Rees Gates

For more info visit www.bullguard.com

RVC Logo - link to RVC Website    Twitter icon - link to RVC (Official) Twitter    Facebook icon - link to RVC (Official) Facebook    YouTube icon - link to RVC YouTube    Pinterest icon - link to RVC Pinterest    Instagram icon - link to RVC Instagram

This message, together with any attachments, is intended for the stated addressee(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Royal Veterinary College (RVC). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and be advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Unless stated expressly in this email, this email does not create, form part of, or vary any contractual or unilateral obligation. Email communication cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, incomplete or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept liability for any such matters or their consequences. Communication with us by email will be taken as acceptance of the risks inherent in doing so.