cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Conexión fallida

Re: [cat-users] Conexión fallida

  • From: Jose Manuel Macias Luna <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • To: Miguel Ángel R. <maredondo.liebana AT gmail.com>, cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Conexión fallida
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:27:05 +0200

Hi Miguel Ángel,

please note this is an English-only mailing list.

Did you download an eduroam installation profile downloaded from eduroam
CAT? The profile for your system should be listed here:

https://cat.eduroam.org/?idp=463

I ask this because the eduroam CAT profiles should install the needed
certificates, without you needing to care about it.

If you have a profile which works at your university but not at URJC,
please contact your university help-desk first. They will escalate the
issue if it's needed.

Regards,

José Manuel.