cat-users - [cat-users] realm tests file for my institution

[cat-users] realm tests file for my institution

  • From: Josh Miller <josh_miller AT gnwc.ca>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] realm tests file for my institution
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 08:24:00 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

I cannot seem to complete the CAT static connectivity or live login tests for our realm (gnwc.ca). The message is that the connection was terminated immediately without EAP conversation. I have tried supplying a valid outer identity in my profile and I searched the CAT-users archives for other’s with the same trouble but only found one reference that doesn’t apply to our setup. I don’t see any requests in my freeradius log or my firewall logs when I try either test. Despite the tests failing our setup is working partially, I can login locally with anonymous AT gnwc.ca as my outer identity and my valid user-name as inner…  And other north american institution users are authenticating ok. If anyone have any idea why they don’t complete I would appreciate the insight!

Thanks,
Josh