cat-users - [cat-users] Previous version of CAT

[cat-users] Previous version of CAT

  • From: Sophie Musset <sophie.musset AT obspm.fr>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Previous version of CAT
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 15:24:59 +0200

I used CAT last year to install eduroam. Last summer I had to reinstall my windows 7 and I would like to configure eduroam with CAT again but for no reasons, it's not working for windows 7 anymore. Is it possible to access the previous version of CAT which was working for me last year?
Sorry if the question is naive but I don't know well how eduroam and CAT work.
Thanks for your help,
Sophie Musset