cat-users - [cat-users] Admin login problems for eduroam Operation Support Services (OSS)

[cat-users] Admin login problems for eduroam Operation Support Services (OSS)

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: "'cat-users AT geant.net'" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] Admin login problems for eduroam Operation Support Services (OSS)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 20:16:41 +0200

thanks to all who reported the problem when trying to log into eduroam
CAT as an institution administrator today.

Note that this is not a CAT problem - the login link takes you to the
host monitor.eduroam.org which is the central authentication server for
all eduroam OSS services; including, but not limited to, eduroam CAT.

I have nothing to do with that other host, so I'm watching this issue
happen just as you are. What I did see flow by was an announcement of
necessary OS upgrades on that host today, so my guess is that the OS
upgrade didn't go as as smoothly as planned.

I have flagged this issue to eduroam OT and hope that this will be
rectified soon.