cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Change access to CAT Federation Admin

Re: [cat-users] Change access to CAT Federation Admin

  • From: "Miroslav Milinovic" <miro AT srce.hr>
  • To: <cat-users AT geant.net>, Hernán García <hernan.garcia AT renata.edu.co>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Change access to CAT Federation Admin
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 10:28:02 +0200

Hernan,

it is possible.

But make sure appropriate info is listed in the eduroam db. We do need the contact details of new admins.

I think we can continue this discussion of-the list. Please use monitor AT eduroam.org for futher communication on this subject.

Regards

Miro
for eduroam-ot, GEANT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hernán García" <hernan.garcia AT renata.edu.co>