cat-users - [cat-users] problem with win 10

[cat-users] problem with win 10

  • From: shahin sateei <shahinsateei AT outlook.com>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] problem with win 10
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 11:50:46 +0200

HI there!

When downloading the installer for windows 10 and going through the installation process Everything works fine. Then when it says it’s finished I go to available networks (Uppsala University, Ångström laboratory) and click on connect though it says the network ”doesn’t work”. Why?

During the installation process I signed in with my username: shsa0544 AT user.uu.se and my B-password. Is this correct?

Appreciate a fast answer

Cheers

shahin

Skickades från E-post för Windows 10