cat-users - [cat-users] Web interface outage

[cat-users] Web interface outage

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: "'cat-users AT geant.net'" <cat-users AT geant.net>, cat-announce AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Web interface outage
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 23:02:10 +0200

we are currently experiencing connectivity issues between
cat.eduroam.org and its database backend, which are in two separate
networks.

This manifests in the start page loading partially only, and an "Unable
to connect to INST database" error near the end of the page source. The
normal start page renders as "white" (error message is only visible in a
directly.

We are working on finding and correcting the error right now. We hope
that the impact is near-zero - after all it's late Sunday evening - and
hope to get connectivity restored ASAP.

  • [cat-users] Web interface outage, Stefan Winter, 06/29/2015