cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Eduroam CAT login query

Re: [cat-users] Eduroam CAT login query

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Sophie Davies <s.davies AT heythrop.ac.uk>, "'cat-users AT geant.net'" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Eduroam CAT login query
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 20:07:54 +0200

I am writing from Heythrop College, University of London. We are looking to start using Eduroam and have already registered with JISC. Please can you advise how we go about getting a login for your site so we can create configuration files for our students?

Please get back to JISC again. They will send you an invitation token which will allow you to make use of CAT as an institution admin.

Many thanks for your help.

Sophie Davies

Sophie Davies

Web and E-learning Manager (Thurs/Fri)

Heythrop College, University of London | Kensington Square | London | W8 5HN
Email: s.davies AT heythrop.ac.uk | Telephone: 020 7795 4130

www.heythrop.ac.uk