cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Problem when Spanish language is selected

Re: [cat-users] Problem when Spanish language is selected

  • From: Jose Manuel Macias Luna <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Problem when Spanish language is selected
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 10:42:19 +0200

Yes, it seems related to the Spanish translation... have fixed it in
Transifex (just remove the quotes for "Universidad de Sevilla") in web_user:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p21ad8659jiih3h/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202015-05-26%2010.40.10.png?dl=0

Sorry, this bug is my fault. Already fixed in Transifex.

Jose.