cat-users - [cat-users] "Message did not meet security requirements".

[cat-users] "Message did not meet security requirements".

  • From: Isamar Maia <isamar AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] "Message did not meet security requirements".
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 10:32:52 -0300

I am trying to access IdP management panel through
https://monitor.eduroam.org , but my IdP responds: "Message did not
meet security requirements".

Our IdP is "EBMSP - Escola Bahiana de Medicina e Saude Publica".

Googling a bit, I have found these references:

http://mail.geant.net/pipermail/cat-users/2013-September/000258.html

It seems to be a mismatch of metadata of our IdP and the eduroam
Support Services SP proxy.

What should be done(in our side) to fix this problem out ?

Thanks in advance,

--
Isamar Maia
Cel. VIVO SSA: (55) 71-9146-8575