cat-users - [cat-users] eduroam CAT

[cat-users] eduroam CAT

  • From: antonio.gomez-lobo AT estudiant.upc.edu
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] eduroam CAT
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 22:10:28 +0200

To whom it may concerns,

I am an UPC (politecnica de cataluña) student, and Im trying to download the CAT installer in order to have acces to EDUROAM again. I’ve been using this service the last year, and suddently the conexion does not work anymore in my computer.

At your website I haven’t found the link to my university, so Im not able to download the installer program.

I hope you can help me with this

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Antonio Gomez