cat-users - [cat-users] Chromebook

[cat-users] Chromebook

  • From: Laia Vadell Pla <laiavp4 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Chromebook
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 19:19:30 +0100

My name is Laia, and I'm from Barcelona. I just bought a Chromebook and I can't connect my laptop to university eduroam. I asked to informatical service of Universitat Pompeu Fabra, which is my university, and they told me, that they don't know how to connect it. Is it posible to conect Chrome Os to eduroam? And, if it's posible, can you help me to connect it?

Thank you.
Laia

  • [cat-users] Chromebook, Laia Vadell Pla, 02/03/2015