cat-users - [cat-users] University of Cantabria - eduroam CAT

[cat-users] University of Cantabria - eduroam CAT

  • From: "Echevarria Martinez, Javier" <javier.echevarria AT unican.es>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Cc: "Fernandez Quiruelas, Valvanuz" <valvanuz.fernandez AT unican.es>
  • Subject: [cat-users] University of Cantabria - eduroam CAT
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:19:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: es-ES, en-US

Good Morning,

I am writing from the University of Cantabria, University adhered to the eduroam network.

We would be interested in joining the eduroam CAT program. Please tell us the steps to proceed with registration.

Thank you very much.

A greeting.

Javier Echevarría Martínez

Servicio de Informática - Universidad de Cantabria

Edificio de Filología - Av. de los Castros s/n. 39005 Santander. Cantabria.

Teléfono:  942200900 (Ext: 25563)

E-mail: javier.echevarria AT unican.es